Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Video Contest!

Default Sunshine Rewards Video Contest!

It's time for a new contest...and what better place to have it than our new video blog? Here are the rules:

As promised, Sunshine Rewards is happy to announce our newest video contest. Win a variety of prizes, including $25 Amazon.com Gift Certificates.

Here are the rules:

Submit a video review of any product that you have purchased through Sunshine Rewards. Be clear in the video what it is and where you purchased it. Make sure to mention Sunshine Rewards at least once! Videos must be less than 5 minutes long and should be submitted to Youtube. Leave a comment to this post with your SR number, the name of your video, and the YouTube link for your video. One submission per member.

Each week in May we will choose up to 5 videos to feature in our videoblog and will put up a poll for voting on the videos. The video with the most votes each week will win a $25 Amazon.com Gift Certificate.

But we also have consolation prizes! We will randomly choose one video that is submitted (even if it is not displayed in the contest) to win a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate. In addition, the staff at Sunshine Rewards will choose videos to win SR merchandise.

The dates for the contest are as follows:

Submissions can begin on May 2 and will end on May 25.

Voting periods:
    May 12-17 Prize #1
    May 19-24 Prize #2
    May 26-31 Prize #3

I posted about it in the blog, including a video with some more tips. It won't take you more than half an hour to enter...and you might just find that you enjoy doing videos!

http://sunshinerewards.com/videoblog...video-contest/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

No entries yet!! That makes your odds really good if you enter the first week.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Ok guys, if I can make a video, you can make one too. All I used was my webcam to make my wine video. I'd love to see some videos with your pets in them too. This is an easy contest to win.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

When's the last day these can be entered for this round?

The first round of voting will start on Monday. So it depends how many come in and how quickly. I will get as many up as I can before voting starts, but remember that Sunday is Mother's Day, so I won't be online much. So I would say that if you want to get into the first round of voting, you should submit it today or tomorrow.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

We bought some Hercules hooks and I was trying to get DH to do a video for me.....he says he is camera shy....If I can figure out how to use them, and then figure out how to put it on the computer, then I might get one done.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I know what I want to do, it's a matter of the girls coorperating and then me being able to get it downloaded off the camera and onto youtube!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Here's a dumb question regarding the youtube portion...do you just dump it into youtube & put SR in the description/title? Or how would you, Tricia, know it's there??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Here's a dumb question regarding the youtube portion...do you just dump it into youtube & put SR in the description/title? Or how would you, Tricia, know it's there??
    You'd put the link in the comment on the blog: http://sunshinerewards.com/videoblog...video-contest/
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    You'd put the link in the comment on the blog: http://sunshinerewards.com/videoblog...video-contest/
    Ok, if I understand this, then is it true that there is no comments on the blog, so therefore no entries so far?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800