Thread: Cabo Recommendations Please

Default Cabo Recommendations Please

A couple friends and I want to take a Girls Trip in mid-September. We are thinking of Cabo, although none of us have ever been before. We figured an all-inclusive is probably our best bet but we are open for anything.

Can anyone recommend a place for 3 single Moms to have 3-4 nights of kid-free fun?
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    A couple friends and I want to take a Girls Trip in mid-September. We are thinking of Cabo, although none of us have ever been before. We figured an all-inclusive is probably our best bet but we are open for anything.

Can anyone recommend a place for 3 single Moms to have 3-4 nights of kid-free fun?
    I only know of one all-inclusive down there and that's the Riu. It's right before you come into Cabo proper and about a 40-minute drive from the airport. It is just a few years new and it looks great. You'd have to take a taxi into town and taxis can get pricey even when you're just a few blocks from the city limits!

If if doesn't have to be all-inclusive you might want to look at either the Pueblo Bonito Blanco (or is it Blanca?) or the Pueblo Bonita Rose. Those are RIGHT on Medano beach and I think they look great. When you stay at any of the Pueblo Bonito properties you can take their shuttle to their other properties to use to go to those restaurants.

I stay at a timeshare right next door to the Rose, Club Cascadas de Baja (www.clubcascadasdebaja.com) and it's a great spot, but some might think a bit too remote. There are no phones, radios, or TVs in any of the rooms. I LOVE this resort but some think it a bit "seclude-ish".

You might also look at the Marina Fiesta as that is in the marina and also relatively new. Lots of shops around the marina to wander around and closer to the clubs downtown.

September COULD be hot and humid, just be prepared for that.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

DH and I stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Blanco and loved it. Very nice, clean, great pool, food... we also walked to downtown Cabo from there.
    We just booked a trip to go in August and are staying at the Riu Santa Fe this time cause we wanted to try an all-inclusive. It got good reviews on tripadvisor and is a beautiful property and not too expensive. Happy planning!
    Rebecca
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the recommendations. I'm going to do a little homework and then we'll pick one. I have a feeling we will probably stay closer to downtown and the club scene.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker