Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oriental Trading coupons not working

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

That's ok. I will keep checking to see if the item restocks. I still have a week or so left that I can order.

Thanks for the help...
    Sunshine Rewards

I just tried placing an order, but mine is not showing free shipping either. Has it been determined if there is some code we need to type in?

Quote Originally Posted by TtownAnne View Post
    I just tried placing an order, but mine is not showing free shipping either. Has it been determined if there is some code we need to type in?
    It actually gave me the code right up front when I clicked in. I'm wondering if certian items are exlcuded.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Yeah, I got that same code at the beginning. I bought all different kinds of items though (my order is like $80-some before free shipping) so I would think there's at least SOMETHING that wouldn't be excluded, right?

The coupon finally worked for me today! If anyone is still having problems, make sure you click on the link where it says free shipping (where you access it from the Shopping list) instead of just the O.T. banner in the middle of the page because I'm not entirely sure I did that yesterday.