Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Entertainment Books $9.99

Default Entertainment Books $9.99

Great deal on Entertainment Books right now! They have them on sale for $9.99. I absolutely love mine. If you don't believe me, check out my review.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Does anybody have the Orlando one? Wondering if it is worth buying it for July?
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! We will definately get more than $9.99 out of this book!
    Sunshine Rewards

Aaahh, you're quite the saleswoman! I couldn't resist.

ETA: Shipping was $2.99 so the total came to $12.98 but I should get $2 back from SR. Great deal!
    Last edited by bartleby1; 05-04-2008 at 08:35 PM.
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    There's a lot of Orlando stuff in a local entertainment book.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Hello,
    Thoughts on the Broward/Palm Beach county books? I've bought these books before I relocated to So. Fl., and never used them.
    TIA

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Great deal on Entertainment Books right now! They have them on sale for $9.99. I absolutely love mine.
    I totally agree! I get one every year and it saves me hundreds of dollars! It pays for itself over and over!

FYI - This gives nice discounts at the Disney Swan and Dolphin Hotel. We saved over $400 on a 3 night stay with our Entertainment discount a few years ago.

Once you receive your book, register it online and you have access to even more. I buy the Louisville book, but I have already printed off coupons from their website for our upcoming trip to Chicago.

My daughter always steals the Claires coupon

Car rentals, dining, and even great shopping coupons!!
    HUGE Entertainment book lover here
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Oh, also wanted to add to that: I got my first one YEARS ago as a gift from my sister! THESE MAKE GREAT GIFTS!! I the Nashville book for a good friend that lives there and she loved it!!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    There's a lot of Orlando stuff in a local entertainment book.
    Every once in awhile this question is asked on that Disney fan site, and no one has really been able to make a clear argument for the Orlando book. Same issue with the Anaheim book. They don't really have anything for the Disney area (after all, people will go there anyway), and the places you can get discounts for are in ALL of the books.

For instance, my book for the Tacoma WA area has coupons for Universal Orlando, all the Seaworlds, and so on. So I just get my own area's book and it works very well! (and for anyone thinking about going to Anaheim having the book gives you the possibility of an *incredible* deal at the very good HoJo on Harbor, when you call the Anaheim hotel directly and are traveling at certain times)
    Sunshine Rewards

I live in Philadelphia and use my Entertainment book and card all the time, so on our last WDW trip I bought the Orlando book, and to be honest, we never used it. There are no Disney discounts in the book (which I guess I should have expected), and our family rarely left WDW property.

However, it might come in handy if you are planning to dine at a lot of non-WDW restaurants, or visit other attractions.