Thread: Another bunch of crazy questions

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Default Another bunch of crazy questions

Ok, so I just did the coke vs. pepsi offer. So I click the confirmation emails (3 of them) and
    one of them has a reward certificate that if I print it out and mail it - I can get a $10 gift
    certificate for McDonald's.

Do any of you actually print these out and mail them? Do they really send you the $10's?
    Elaine

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have never tried but I think someone did send it in last month to see. She is suppose to report back on it. I think it takes 4-6 or 6-8 weeks to process. I would think that if you did everything you were suppose to with the offer then it wouldn't hurt to send it in. It only costs the cost of a stamp
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I've sent in 3 so far, haven't received anything other than the SR credit, but have not hit the 60 day mark yet they note on the certificate either, so will see!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disneyforever View Post
    Ok, so I just did the coke vs. pepsi offer. So I click the confirmation emails (3 of them) and
    one of them has a reward certificate that if I print it out and mail it - I can get a $10 gift
    certificate for McDonald's.

Do any of you actually print these out and mail them? Do they really send you the $10's?
    Someone just posted on another thread this morning that they got one in the mail today or yesterday for the first time. I guess I might need to try mailing it in next time.

I sent one in a long time ago and never got anything.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards