Thread: Books for Disney

Default Books for Disney

I went to overstock and ordered books but we had cancelled an order at Christmas and now they said my account is closed!

So I want to buy a hidden mickey book and UG to Disney. What other sites have discount books?

Thanks, MB

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    I went to overstock and ordered books but we had cancelled an order at Christmas and now they said my account is closed!

So I want to buy a hidden mickey book and UG to Disney. What other sites have discount books?

Thanks, MB
    Amazon had the best rate on the Passporter.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Barnes & Noble has a section of "used" books from approved sellers & I got 2008 Unofficial Guide & a Disney Trivia book much cheaper than had I gotten it directly from their site.

You may want to try ebay as well. Ebay's sister site half.com is also pretty good for books.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I went to B&N and it was a bit more than overstocks but they have free shipping so it came out less.

I applied for the cc so I will get a $25 gift card also. So overstock did me a favor!

I've also used abebooks.com, bookfinder.com, alibris.com and have had good luck.

bookfinder.com searches other websites so you can compare websites/prices all at the same time. I searched for the UG and there was a long list of sites that sold it - I have no idea of what price you're looking for but you can try this if you're interested.

abebooks is the best. I always check there for the best prices. Plus you can decide if you want new/used, hardcover/softcover, etc. And the sellers give a description of the condition of the books (writing, highlighting, torn pages, etc.) And of course you get SR credit! Definitely check it out for ANY book purchases.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket