Thread: Phew...made it w/a day to spare!!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default Phew...made it w/a day to spare!!

Ok, I'm a procrastinator...I'll admit that!! I just ordered my mom a tower from Cheryl & Co thinking it would arrive AFTER Mother's Day...but nope...w/the free shipping they could deliver it on Thursday!! I chose Friday as she would be home that day from work!

Used the Sunshine Saver $5.00 off too! Not too shabby for a procrastinator!!

Thanks SR, for w/o you, I would never know about Cheryl & Co & I've used them for a few different gifts & every one has LOVED them!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Yea! What a great gift. I actually ordered from them for my grandmother this year. Everyone I have ever sent them to has been thrilled with their gift.

Now you are making me want to order some for myself. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Good for you! That sounds wonderful! I need to check them out.

By the way, love the new siggie picture!
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, you both talked me into ordering something for my DH's Nanna for Mothers Day. She's been ill and has been losing weight so her doctor told her she needed to eat more. Recently she asked me if I could hook her up with some Girl Scout cookies to help her put some weight back on. Well, it was too late for those so I ordered her some cookies from Cheryl & Co for Mothers Day instead. I hope she likes them!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittykat View Post
    Okay, you both talked me into ordering something for my DH's Nanna for Mothers Day. She's been ill and has been losing weight so her doctor told her she needed to eat more. Recently she asked me if I could hook her up with some Girl Scout cookies to help her put some weight back on. Well, it was too late for those so I ordered her some cookies from Cheryl & Co for Mothers Day instead. I hope she likes them!

Me, too!

They have a nice selection of sugar-free assortments and since we are all diabetics, this made a lovely choice for mom. Free shipping and guarenteed delivery were the deciding factors

The only thing I would have liked is the ability to include at least a gift tag along with the item... if they had this option, I missed it. Any one see one??? I'd like to know for the next time.
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Well, as the worst procrastinator of all (they still haven't received their Christmas gifts) I, too, jumped on this. Mom may faint!

There was a spot for a gift card during the check-out process; sorry you missed that, Debbie Jean.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Jean View Post
    Me, too!

They have a nice selection of sugar-free assortments and since we are all diabetics, this made a lovely choice for mom. Free shipping and guarenteed delivery were the deciding factors

The only thing I would have liked is the ability to include at least a gift tag along with the item... if they had this option, I missed it. Any one see one??? I'd like to know for the next time.
    I was able to include a note with my Cheryl&co (non-mother's day) order.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I just ordered my mom a gift basket from David's Cookies. I was hoping I'd still be able to get the discount for Mother's Day and have the gift delivered in time - yay on both accounts!! I've usually just sent her a card or something small on Mothers Day - or gone out to eat if we were together - so she'll be surprised this year!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I was able to include a note with my Cheryl&co (non-mother's day) order.
    Well, duh, I did it again!
    Thanks for the info! I'll try to pay more attention next time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oh all of you posting about your Grams reminded me that mine has her bday on the 14th!! Guess what she's getting??!!

I did order her a tower for Xmas & she LOVED it!! I'll have to pull a Tricia & order something for myself one of these days!
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800