Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reputable Shopping Sites?

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Default Reputable Shopping Sites?

Good morning,

I have a question about the shopping site. Are we shopping at our own risk, just as we would be if we got online without SR?

Specifically, has anyone ever heard of or used the Florida Ticket Sale (I'm out of that page and can't remember the exact name) shopping site thru SR?

From what I've read about buying WDW tickets, you have to be careful and use a reputable company, etc.

I'm all about earning 1% on my $900 purchase, but......of course a little concerned!

Thoughts??
    Thanks!
    Lisa

P.S. It seems that someone voted this a 3 out of 5 stars. I would love to see their "comments" posted! Any room for a comments page?

I can't vouch for that company. There are some companies that I know a lot more about than others because I am in contact with their people or have used them myself. That is not one of them. I can tell you that I am getting very close to having a deal with a new Florida ticket merchant that is very reputable and is going to be a big combined effort with us and them. But it depends how soon you need the tickets.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

That would actually be really cool.
    ________
    VAPORIZER GENIE
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:46 AM.

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I can't vouch for that company. There are some companies that I know a lot more about than others because I am in contact with their people or have used them myself. That is not one of them. I can tell you that I am getting very close to having a deal with a new Florida ticket merchant that is very reputable and is going to be a big combined effort with us and them. But it depends how soon you need the tickets.
    Thanks! Good to know....I don't need the tickets until closer to Christmas so I will wait for your new merchant and hope for a great deal/payback!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Wow I foresee that being a big money maker for everyone LOL. With all the changes coming next year to the DDP I see more people making room only ressies and then if we can get our tickets through the new merchant and get rewards back. How awesome would that be???
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    If, say one was planning to order a ticket in mid-July, should one wait?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    If, say one was planning to order a ticket in mid-July, should one wait?
    If I were the one ordering tickets in July, I would definitely wait!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Wow I foresee that being a big money maker for everyone LOL. With all the changes coming next year to the DDP I see more people making room only ressies and then if we can get our tickets through the new merchant and get rewards back. How awesome would that be???
    what are the new changes to the DDP for next year?? we are planing a trip for 12 next year and we were going to do the DDP now I need to know about the changes to decide if it will be worth it.
    Me DH DD15 DS13 DD8 DS5
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Well I have heard tell that they are going to be removing the tips from the dining plan and raising the price. This means that not only will you pay more for the meals but you will be responsible for your own tips on top of it. This has not officially been announced by Disney yet but it is referred to in a general way in the contracts that were signed between disney and I guess the union for the castmembers. I don't have all of the info but I know for those of us who it cuts it close as to whether or not we save money with the plan, this will push it over. It will not go into affect until January 2008. We should start finding out for sure once the rates and stuff come out for January which is usually sometime in July or August. At that time we will know how much the cost of the DDP will be and if the tips will be removed from the cost. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia, Do I see that the new WDW ticket purchasing company is up and running?! Is this the company you were walking about??

Thanks,
    Lisa