Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disneyshopping deals!

Default Disneyshopping deals!

Disneyshopping is having some good deals!!. Items for $5, certain items $5 off, and $5 flat shipping. Plus you can stack with the sunshine coupon code.
    I just did my browsing and I'm going to actually shop after the kids go to bed. I'm going to get birthday gifts for my 2 nieces and DD. Their girl's sunglasses and flip-flops are 2/$8 and they have t-shirts for $4.99.....an easy and inexpensive gift for a little girl! One of the $5 items today is the figurine playsets. DD loves those.

Oh, and in case 'anyone' cares.....luggage is on sale!

i didn't know you could stack w/ the 20% off code! ack! i've got to get my DN's birthday gift before that $5.00 shipping ends, b/c their shipping is outrageous! thanks!

Well, gee, I think it's okay as long is the code is listed right on their site. They took the discounts off in my cart when I did my trial run. I would think that if it wasn't okay, they would tell you the code was not eligible.

This is too much of a temptation! I have spent too much money in the Disney online store recently, and I told myself that I was not going to do anymore shopping until closer to my family's trip next March. . . however, I might just have to take a peek. . .

placed my order! thanks so much! i'd have never thought to stack codes if you hadn't mentioned it! it actually DID tell me the $5 shipping was invalid, but i'd typed it in wrong the first time, lol.

Since these two are ones that they sent to us, we can talk about them.

And I used them both together (the 20% and the $5 shipping today). I got snowglobes for Christmas for less than $20! They are so pretty. Plus a bunch of beach towels.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

And I used them both together (the 20% and the $5 shipping today). I got snowglobes for Christmas for less than $20! They are so pretty. Plus a bunch of beach towels.
    Oh PHEW!!!! I was starting to feel really bad because I remembered we weren't supposed to post other codes! I even PM'd Catharine about deleting the thread.

I feel MUCH better now! Hope y'all get some good deals!

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

Do you know if you an you use the codes in the outlet?
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for letting us know. I was wanting to purchase some items to take with us on our June trip and this just saved me over $50. Hopefully, the kids won't ask for much if I have something new for them each morning.
    Sunshine Rewards

A big box came for me from Disney shopping last night, and DH just rolled his eyes. I am not really shopping more lately, just ordering more online and he is always home when the stuff comes!

I got Carissa (my 5 year old) 2 adorable bathing suits and the pink terry personalized cover-up. It is so cute, it has Cinderella on it and her name, which she is thrilled with snce nothing ever comes with her name on it. I also got some cute Disney tees and a few of those big beach towels. Sigh, I just can't help it! I love this stuff!!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards