Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disneyshopping deals!

:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Well, you need girl stuff.
    Yes, I sure do!! And boy is it tons of fun getting to buy it!! It's so fun to get the little ballet flats, frilly tights, little dresses, etc! I also picked up the Tinker Bell costume for her for Halloween!

My DH is going to think I'm crazy for getting the stuff so far ahead, but it's too tempting not to buy it now that I know that I actually will have a little girl to wear it all!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Yay!! My shopping credits for my two orders are already pending!!

I've had trouble with Disneyshopping in the past, but I think I've learned my lesson, NO clicking through the emails they send me first and then closing out and going through SR, just straight to SR from now on!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

My order was shipped!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

My first order was just delivered! Yay! I love getting Disneyshopping boxes! And my credit is pending too. The second wave is scheduled to be delivered on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    My first order was just delivered! Yay! I love getting Disneyshopping boxes! And my credit is pending too. The second wave is scheduled to be delivered on Monday.
    I love getting Disney boxes too! They deliver quickly and credit is always quick too! Cannot beat that! Enjoy your goodies!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

ugh! The CC payoff effort suffered a setback today at the hands of Disney Shopping ....

$68 (including shipping) but I used the 20% code from here and the $5 shipping

BUT ..... here's what I got!

4 long sleeved shirts!
    1 velour jacket
    1 button down shirt
    2 pairs of gloves w/ 2 matching scarves (for my mom and I - the fam MIGHT go in December and if we do, we'll do the Grand Floridian family shoot so we would used these for that)
    1 Christmas Stocking
    1 trench jacket (for mom for her bday next month)
    1 alice in wonderland stuffed flamingo

sooooo .... basically I bought the jacket for full price and got everything else for free

hopefully my credit will show up in pending tomorrow! Some of it may go back because I don't know how the sizing will run and many of the things only had XS ... and I'm fine w/ the XS in the store, but sometimes you never know ... and I got the jacket in a M, but mom might need a S cause she's been working out and losing weight .... and the disney store in my town is one of the ones closing, so I don't think I'll be able to make returns there - does anyone know if you have to pay for return shipping if you need to return or exchange something? I couldn't really tell from their policy on the site.

(now I have to go sell more on eBay to make up for the deficit)
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

My pillow buddies came...I'm very impressed with the quality.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I got all of my beach towels and love, love, love them!! I may have to order some more.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I got all of my beach towels and love, love, love them!! I may have to order some more.
    Love my beach towels too!! Got DD a sundress and hat that we took on our trip- it is soooo cute and very good quality! And the infant bathing suit is sooo cute as well!!
    Sunshine Rewards