Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Disneyshopping deals!

I just looked to see what the $5 deals were today. Some of the same stuff as yesterday, but some other things too. I did notice that they have a lot of $5 pins. I thought those of you who are traders might be interested.

I 4 nieces with birthdays in the next few months so I am glad I saw this. I just ordered their presents. I got one niece an Ariel swimsuit, towel, sunglasses and flip flops for $18.37!! That is a deal!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! Just got those $5 travel buddies for my cousin's kids' birthdays. And I only bought that-I was very good.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Ooops...just happened to order something today!! Ok, a lot of things...darn that 20% site discount!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I placed another order today! T-shirts for the boys. YIKES! I am gonna be in BIG trouble with DH when the CC bill comes this month!

I bought some matching t-shirts for us for next year! The hardest part was having my boys figure out what color they wanted.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    I placed another order today! T-shirts for the boys. YIKES! I am gonna be in BIG trouble with DH when the CC bill comes this month!
    I placed one yesterday and today too! Yesterday there were such great deals on the beach towels and t-shirts so I had to grab those!!

And today the outlet has a ton of good deals on baby clothes, t-shirts, etc. so I had to place another $50 order (you know to qualify for the $5 shipping!! )

DH is going to be so confused when all these big DisneyShopping boxes start rolling in!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

i placed my order on monday and it came YESTERDAY! now that's fast shipping!

Twice I have filled my cart only to close the window because I don't NEED anything. Now I'm dying to go shop again and actually finish my order.

I have over a year before we return, it's never too early to start a Disney Vacation Stashed Goodie Box, is it?!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I placed one yesterday and today too! Yesterday there were such great deals on the beach towels and t-shirts so I had to grab those!!

And today the outlet has a ton of good deals on baby clothes, t-shirts, etc. so I had to place another $50 order (you know to qualify for the $5 shipping!! )

DH is going to be so confused when all these big DisneyShopping boxes start rolling in!!
    Well, you need girl stuff.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.