Thread: Wait till you see....

Default Wait till you see....

Our new exclusive from MyJewelryBox. OMG, even Tricia loved it. If you like sapphires and diamonds, this will be the piece for you, at and 25% discount and free shipping, I know a lot of these are going to sell. It would make a fabulous graduation gift or birthday gift, or anniversary gift. Oh, its beautiful.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

When do we get to see it??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

You guys are killing me! I saw SO MUCH I wanted from MyJewelryBox and I only got my ring because my BDay is coming up and we got our economic stimulous check! I can't afford to get anymore....but....I might have to do some window shopping.
    BTW, Anyone considering a purchase, do it. They were absolutely wonderful to work with. I got my ring WAY sooner than expected (because of sizing) and the question I emailed them was answered within 24 hours. PLUS, the box is way cute! (That's always been important to my Mom. She told me always keep the box, because she lost so many rings and other jewelry in her younger days, but she always had the boxes! When I showed her the new ring I actually think she was more excited about how cute the box was )
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

I took the plunge and placed my order tonight. Sapphires are my birthstone and I have been contemplating ever since SunshineCindy first posted about this necklace. I shop for my family all the time, but it is rare that I actually shop for myself. I decided that this would be a verrrry early B-day gift to myself - LOL. The necklace looks beautiful on the website and I can't wait to see it in person.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

I actually recieved mine on Wednesday. I was a little disappointed that the sapphires in mine were cloudy. But, it is a gift and I don't have time to do anything about it now. Hopefully my cousin-in-law will like it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    I actually recieved mine on Wednesday. I was a little disappointed that the sapphires in mine were cloudy. But, it is a gift and I don't have time to do anything about it now. Hopefully my cousin-in-law will like it.
    I'm disappointed in that too. I will pass this on to them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy. When I thought about it, I knew I couldn't get anything close to it in an actual store for the same price. But, it was a bit disappointing since the picture online shows great clarity. I also bought the butterfly garnet necklace for my DD for her 5th grade promotion, I thought it was great because Garnet is her birth stone and the butterfly spreading it's wings was very symbolic of this time since she is starting middle school. It is ok, the more I look at it, the more I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    If your cousin is not completely happy, the Affiliate Manager has told me he will pay for her to send it back and send out a new one. He said they do buy in bulk and have quality control, but every once in a while a piece does get past them, and he would be more then happy to replace it.

I missed the big "package opening" at the party, but my MIL said she loved it. But thanks. I ended up paying the $20 shipping to have it here early, so to have to send it back would have made that a waste.