Thread: Hot Deals I Found Today

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Default Hot Deals I Found Today

I am always on the lookout for super good deals and I thought it would be fun to share when we come across deals like this:

Kohl's has Oshkosh and Carter's Infant Jackets marked down from $25-$30 to $4-$6 in the Clearance-Kids-Infants Section...great deals with winter coming! They also have some great deals in the toys clearance. Kohl's clearance goes quick because people watch it like hawks...like me They regularly mark things down 80-90%!

Their shipping can be high but they are offering free shipping on any order over $75 through the end of the day today (no code needed) AND they are also offering their $10 back for every $50 you spend right now (again no code needed)!!

Toys-R-Us and Babies-R-Us both have some awesome deals in the clearance sections. Some items are 80-90% off!

That’s all for now have to get to work!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for posting. I bought a few jackets for my granddaughter from sizes 12-24 months and shirts for my grandson. Spend $80 and got free shipping.

I've never shopped online when Kohl's cash was offered. How does that work? Do they email the certificates to you?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Andrea thanks for posting ~ I'm checking it out now!

Kathie ~ This is from the Kohl's website about the Kohl's cash

Spend $50 or more. You'll get $10 in Kohl's Cash for every $50 you spend.
    The Kohl's Cash Coupon you earn online will be sent via e-mail. Follow the e-mail instructions to print out your Kohl's Cash Coupon.
    Take your Kohl's Cash Coupon to your nearest Kohl's Department Store May 7-14, 2008.
    When you checkout at the store, we'll deduct your Kohl's Cash Coupon!

Hopefully I can find something good!!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards