Thread: Topsy Turvy Tomato Plant

Default Topsy Turvy Tomato Plant

If you are looking for the upside tomato plant, you can find it at Carol Wright Gifts along with a thousand other products and everything you've ever seen on tv. LOL Shipping is free,but there is a minimal handling charge.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

This is a great place for those as-seen-on-TV items.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just added the Topsy Turvy Tomatoe Planter as a paid offer. I know some of you were interested in it a few months ago. Your purchase currently pays $2.50. If you wanted, nows the time to get it.
    Angie

Has anyone tried these? How did they work out?
    Sunshine Rewards

I was just looking at those too and wondering if they work. I can't plant them in the ground because my dogs love to eat the them right off the vine for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze88 View Post
    I was just looking at those too and wondering if they work. I can't plant them in the ground because my dogs love to eat the them right off the vine for some reason.
    I hear ya! I saw them on TV yesterday and they look terrific so I'm thinking maybe I will give them a try.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've noticed a big advertising push on these over the past few days with lots of email campaigns and TV ads. We thought it might be worth mentioning again that we have the Topsy Turvy right here at SR with cash back. If you are interested and want to give it a try, we'd love to here some reviews!

Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter and other As Seen On TV Products
    Angie