Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SR Gets Mentioned By Mrs. Prindables

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Angela, if you can't share the goods with everyone, the teasing is not appreciated!
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Angela, did you order enough for the whole class? (sorry it's the teacher in me!)
    Sunshine Rewards

Traci - I believe you have enough in McD's gift cards to get yourself an apple dipper! LOL

Now...if any of you ladies would like to come visit me, I would be HAPPY to share my apples! Otherwise....I will share my experience of eating the apples! Too kind of me, right?
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered one for my best friends birthday and she just let me know that she received it! She said that she has wanted to try them, but never has and told everyone hands off!! Can't wait to hear how she likes it. I think with the additional % back, I'm going to make myself order me one too!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay! Okay! I confese......I ordered myself one. I couldn't stand it any longer. Mine is due the 14th like Angela. I can't wait.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

SunshineGuy got the hint and I got a delivery of them today--4 of the petite apples. YEA!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That is so cool you got recognized for your video, Tricia - it was a good review, and the apple looks scrumptious. It's too bad that I have to wait a few more days for my 'credit card month' to end since I already went a little over budget on this current month's balance. Gotta wait for the new one to start, and then I can shop a bit more, LOL.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Tricia---that is so awesome. SR is on the map!!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm so excited! I just got the most recent Mrs. Prindables Affiliate Newsletter and they did a big highlight of our videoblog!! It's awesome to be recognized in front of my peers. So to celebrate, we are doing 8% back tonight and tomorrow only!!! Here is what they had to say:

MAKING A STATEMENT WITH A MRS. PRINDABLE's VIDEO REVIEW

What better way to show your visitors just how delicious and irresistable Mrs. Prindable's apples are than with a video review? With digital video cameras being so easy to use these days, some of you have gotten very creative, and shared with us some of your video reviews of Mrs. Prindable's (I know for a fact that these resulted in some commissions!) If you're already hungry, beware! This footage will make you famished. Check out Tricia Meyer's (of Sunshine Rewards and Helping-Moms-connect) video review of Mrs. Prindables here: http://sunshinerewards.com/videoblog...awesome-apple/

How awesome Tricia! I ordered one for my mom after I first saw your video blog about it. Couldn't afford one for myself. My hubby doesn't do much when it comes to gifts. But, since the payback is up to 8%, I think I will order one for myself tonight! Thanks Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards