Thread: Zoobooks Offer

Default Zoobooks Offer

I just saw a new offer for Zoobooks. It's a $5 credit and the 1 year subscription looks to be about $23. A good deal, IMO. These magazines are fantastic if you have a child intersted in animals!

We have subscribed to the magazine for probably 8 years now. If your not familiar with them, each month your child receives a new book about a specific animal.

The magazines themselves are of excellent quality - in many ways. They are colorful and informative and hold up very well to repeated handling by my kids. They save all of the issues and go back periodically and re-read them. Even before they could read on their own, they enjoyed all the pictures and facts that they learned from the magazines.

I hope my 8 year old comes home with a birthday invite soon so we can do a gift subscription!
    Sunshine Rewards

I did this offer this morning - very fast credit (on the hour). It is a credit hold until 6/15. I'm very excited about this offer - DD loves to read magazines.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I just ordered these to, my daughter is big animal lover, so I hope she likes them, now I just have to wait to see if it credits.

What age do you think these would be good for? My son loves animals, but he is 11 and I don't know if these would be too young for him.

Thanks!
    Jess
    Sunshine Rewards