Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm So Excited And I Just Cant Hide It...

Congrats on your hubby coming home. I have been there myself and there is nothing better than getting to wrap your arms around him for the first time. How nice that you get to take such a great trip to celebrate. When my DH came home my mom took my kids (all 5 of them, god bless her) so we could have some alone time. Enjoy your time together!!!!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oh what a even more magical trip you'll have congrats! Have a great time & please thank your DH!

Andrea,
    I'm so happy for you! I'm with Jen... please thank him for his wonderful service to our country!

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

My hubby in not active duty anymore but he still works side by side with our troops and supports them 150%

He was in the Middle East for almost two years, but currently is in Africa in the Darfur region helping to aid in the displaced citzens efforts. He said Africa is far worse than the Middle East and can't begin to explain the things he has seen there...

He goes back on June 16th. We will be at Disney for 7 days and then on to see family in Florida for a few days.

Thank-you for all the support and well-wishes
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

congrats . and have a wild time!!
    Lucinda
    Sunshine Rewards