Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dancing Deer has me dancing

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    1) Thanks for posting the video!
    2) Did it come w/a gift card Cindy? I mean, we all KNOW who it's from, but I was just curious.
    3) Never in my life did I think I'd hear the word adorable come out of Cindy's mouth! Other words, sure, but adorable...NEVER!!
    Ya, you can win me over with food, thats when you can hear adorable.

My favorites...lets see. I love the brownies, they are the perfect kind for a little vanilla ice cream and some hot fudge. They are the soft chewy kind.

The Molasses cookies are the best I've ever eaten, I could sit and eat them all, but I won't. I need to savor them a little. They are fantastic, and I believe the web site says they won awards, and i can tell you, they have my award.

The lemon cookies are great with coffee or tea. They are nice crunchy cookie, not over powering with lemon, but like a lemon shortbread, very tasty.

The sugar cookies....they are gone. Munch em down in about5 min. Very good, crisp, and loved the icing.

The blueberry streusel has been moved up from sunday morning till tomorrow morning, so will tell you about that later.

As bad as my day has been, I can tell you the saving grace has been this cookie pack, without it, I could have gone postal.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Smile Dancing Deer Baking Co

Oh my gosh...I have been a Sunshine Rewards shopping fool this weekend....my husband is gonna kill me! After watching Cindy's video blog of her gift from Tricia, I HAD to order some goodies from Dancing Deer Baking Co! LOL.

Ok...don't laugh...my husband is not good about getting gifts/cards etc....so...since I wanted something for Mother's Day...I ordered a Mother's Day Cake & Cookie Tower for myself. LOL...I put on the gift card it was from our pets (Buttercup, Dutchess, Princess, & Lilly) for taking such good care of them.
    Well, I think they would if they could! Oh well...I wanted to try those daisy cookies! They look so yummy!
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I couldn't bring myself to spend $30 on one apple but 16 brownies? I did it! Bought the brownie sampler...can't wait to taste them!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I couldn't bring myself to spend $30 on one apple but 16 brownies? I did it! Bought the brownie sampler...can't wait to taste them!!
    haha I was just thinking the same thing! I really wanted to order one of the Mrs. Prindables apples, but just couldn't justify it. Cookies and brownies are a different story though...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    haha I was just thinking the same thing! I really wanted to order one of the Mrs. Prindables apples, but just couldn't justify it. Cookies and brownies are a different story though...
    I justified it as ONE apple and SIXTEEN brownies...see? More for the same price!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I justified it as ONE apple and SIXTEEN brownies...see? More for the same price!
    Good way to look at it! I agree!
    Sunshine Rewards

My friend loved her birthday cookies!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Guess there are a few new Dancing Deer fans around today....
    Sunshine Rewards