Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: More Fraud Information

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    If I understand what you are asking correctly, then no, it isn't a trick. The survey companies all have many different surveys that you can take, eg. tuna, makeup etc. You just can't do the tuna one twice.
    Ok thanks! No more tuna - Sorry Charlie!

Another question. Gas giveaways are a common promotion. In fact we had a local gas station give away $100 of free gas for a health fair prize here in my small town. I see free gas cards, sweeps, awards, etc. and they might be from different companies - or not. If the tuna offer also has a gas offer then they'd have my information already in their data base so that is not a reliable indicator that I might have done that offer. So what to do?
    Hope that makes sense.

There might need to be some kind of alert system when you start to illegally, albeit unintentionally, fill out another offer.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Your best bet if you are this unfamiliar with the system is to start with one website and choose one that tracks the offers you have done. If you go to the offers on SR it will say yes or no whether you have done the offers. No need to worry about tracking with this system. If it says yes don't do it again. If it says no it is ok to do. Besides that if you want to do several sites you will need to keep very good records of exactly what the offer is called. If it says generous genie- free mascara, then don't do anymore that have that name. You can do more from generous genie as long as they arent the same offer. I know, confusing but you will get it. Also, be aware that for those offer surveys you do NOT have to click yes on an offer. You can look through them and click no to everything if you dont want to accept any of them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default thankx

Thankx for your information.this information will save lot of person's energy & money.good work.
    ===========
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 05-08-2008 at 04:55 PM.