Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More Fraud Information

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Tricia,

I'm sorry you are going through this today. It's not fair to you when you run such a clean site. I hope things turn around.

On a side note.......I'm a little ticked about 1 on 1 Psychic. I don't know how they can say everyone cancelled quickly. The trial period was for ONE day. Morons! They didn't KNOW that people might cancel in a day?? Some psychics!!!!
    I have to add how ticked I am about this one in particular. It was a 24-hour trial, people!!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have to say that I really laughed at that comment. They are psychic they shouldve know people would cancel
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh man, this is just bad. I am going to Orlando in early July for a conference and was just about ready to cash out for a $50 Darden's Card so I could take a good friend out to eat. I was just waiting on today's survey to credit in the morning to make it to $50 and now I lost my $7 for Search for Jesus. I nearly called to cancel this one today but somehow did not get around to it. Glad I waited, that would just have made the situation worse. At least I didn't cash out and end up owing Tricia money.
    We had so much fun using our Disney Gift Cards while we were at Disney two weeks ago. I was going to start now saving for next year, hope that can happen now.
    Tricia, I know how hard you work to keep your site going and all of us happy. I feel worse for you than I do for me. Hope the morning is brighter. I just love SR and all of the perks we have received and my boys have just gotten to the point that they don't think their Mother is crazy for doing all of these offers.
    I just logged on before I went to bed to see if anything was happening, man are things happening.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Sorry for all the stress this is causing you Tricia.

I really appreciate your keeping us informed about the way things are going, and I think we all probably knew something was brewing from the info you have provided in previous weeks.

I feel bad now that I just cashed out 2 days ago for a $50 gift card in preparation of my trip. I'm sorry if the cashout comes at a bad time, and if you are not able to get it out I would certainly understand!!.

Ok, get ready...now I am going to vent...

On the subject of paid trials...I, like was posted above, do trials of things I am interested in, and some of the trials I have kept because I liked the product or service. But I'm sorry, some of these companies offering the trials are not always on the up and up either; offering a -- day trial and sending the product out so that you only get it the last day...how is that fair to the consumer? I am still waiting on my audiobooks which has a 15 day trial I believe. I have not received anything yet and I think I have 2 days left in the trial. I am sincerely interested in this service, but I can't be expected to give it a real trial in 2 days, and that is if I get the audiobooks in the mail tomorrow! Give me a break! And I was hoping to like this service too, I even mentioned it to a friend who was interested as well. So much for positive word of mouth!

I'm sorry that the folks who do the GPT sites in a fraudulent manner ruin things for everyone else, but I do think the companies have to take some of the responsibility too. They are the ones who post the terms and conditions of the offers that we all abide by. so while I don't agree with the "sign up and cancel once credit is obtained," I also wonder why it is the consumer's fault when that takes place, when that is the "rule" the company has set in the first place.

OK, I'm done now. I hope this works itself out and settles down soon. I really enjoy SR, not just for the offers, but also for the cameradierie.

Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I have to say that I really laughed at that comment. They are psychic they shouldve know people would cancel

See, now that's one of the reasons why I don't do any of the psychic offers!!
    Sunshine Rewards

i dont do them because it is bad enough when bad stuff happens I dont need some fool telling me bad stuff that isnt ever really going to happen. Then I would be so freaked out I would make the bad thing happen and then I would think the psychic was right and spend all my money on that.

ETA: after reading that I realized I either need another drink or mental help LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm sorry that you are having to deal with all of this. I hope it calms down soon for you.

i dont do them because it is bad enough when bad stuff happens I dont need some fool telling me bad stuff that isnt ever really going to happen. Then I would be so freaked out I would make the bad thing happen and then I would think the psychic was right and spend all my money on that.
    Sadly...I think that is exactly what they bank on!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I cant believe you understood that LOL

As a side not I want to say that I am thoroughly enjoying my book club books. I have already read Innocent Man, 6th Victim and now I am reading The Secret Keepers Daughter. I also have a book from the paperback one that is about Hauntings all over the world (inspired by you guys and movie night) and now I have 2 Diana books and 3 others coming this week. YAYYYYY I love books. Maybe if we only do books, food and clothing offers we would never cancel LOL those things I know I will love everytime. Think about it, even when they are bad, they are good. LOL I need to sleep.
    Sunshine Rewards

ETA: after reading that I realized I either need another drink or mental help LOL
    I cant believe you understood that LOL

As a side not I want to say that I am thoroughly enjoying my book club books. I have already read Innocent Man, 6th Victim and now I am reading The Secret Keepers Daughter. I also have a book from the paperback one that is about Hauntings all over the world (inspired by you guys and movie night) and now I have 2 Diana books and 3 others coming this week. YAYYYYY I love books. Maybe if we only do books, food and clothing offers we would never cancel LOL those things I know I will love everytime. Think about it, even when they are bad, they are good. LOL I need to sleep.

Maybe I need a drink too!!! Oh wow, it's almost 11:30...maybe some sleep would be good!!
    Sunshine Rewards