Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dare I ask.......

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately, we do not have one planned at this time. People just aren't doing enough shopping through us for us to have the revenue stream to buy them in the bulk that we would need.
    Maybe a small shopping contest will pump up the shopping? I know I always love a contest...even if the prize is a SR bag or pad. Competition is always a way go get me involved!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Well, for the sake of the team...I'll just HAVE to do some more shopping then right??
    Me too...if I must do it...I guess I will have to!
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Maybe a small shopping contest will pump up the shopping? I know I always love a contest...even if the prize is a SR bag or pad. Competition is always a way go get me involved!

Didn't you once have a contest that involved how many of the new stores you shopped at? Like you got a bonus for shopping at 1 - 3 of the listed stores and then it increased when you shopped at more of the stores.

Might get people to look at the new merchants and boost the shopping levels overall.

You could use the same idea with just about any category of stores. So a list of those offering free shipping. Or those offering food. Etc., etc., etc.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

We'll I have cut down on my shopping lately but then started reshopping online again. I actually just shifted what I was buying. Less clothes more food/toiletries from drugstore.com and stuff. I really really need some new shirts so I'll try to shop at Nordies for those.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Just back from doing some running around town. With gas nearly $4/gal, even my small car burns alot of money. I figured I spent around $8, today, just hitting Walmart, the girls' schools, and emissions testing center. Makes drugstore.com look better all the time.

I hear that about gas prices. It's pretty much cheaper to just pay shipping!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Well, for the sake of the team...I'll just HAVE to do some more shopping then right??
    Alright, I helped the team. I told DH he had to let me buy him a new pair of work shoes! April I was picturing your Shoebuy videoblog the whole time I was shopping!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Alright, I helped the team. I told DH he had to let me buy him a new pair of work shoes! April I was picturing your Shoebuy videoblog the whole time I was shopping!
    LOL, I'm just mad I didn't have my dress shoes to model and Erin was in a mood so she wouldn't do the retake. Don't forget to vote again in round 2!

I just made a purchase the other day at Children's place and amazon, looking at Scholastic now for summer reading.....
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay I helped out...I bought 2 new eyeliners from Sephora! I really needed a pencil because the liner fell out of my current one- talk about PAINFUL application! I bought a new liquid for the heck of it.

In the past week I've hit up eyebuydirect (DH accidentally broke his glasses in half ), Paws Up, Ebay, and Lamps Plus.

Doing what I can to stimulate the economy and stimulate the SR Disney card fund!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Come on people, SHOP! I certainly have done my share lately, geez louise. I'm broke and we still have tires to buy for DH's truck. I wish I could get cash back on THOSE puppies.

I totally understand though Tricia and thanks for your honesty. I am going to let my account build until the end of August, for my Sept trip. Hoping for $250.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin