Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dare I ask.......

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    Come on people, SHOP! I certainly have done my share lately, geez louise. I'm broke and we still have tires to buy for DH's truck. I wish I could get cash back on THOSE puppies.

I totally understand though Tricia and thanks for your honesty. I am going to let my account build until the end of August, for my Sept trip. Hoping for $250.
    I think you can buy tires at sears.com can't you ? I thought I saw Tricia say you can buy online and pick up in the stores now for Sears.

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    I think you can buy tires at sears.com can't you ? I thought I saw Tricia say you can buy online and pick up in the stores now for Sears.
    The link on sears thru SR says in store pick up 'not' included. Tricia, can you confirm which it is? If I can get 1% back on tires picked up in store (and then installed) I will talk with DH about doing this. Their prices are decent.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I'm broke and we still have tires to buy for DH's truck. I wish I could get cash back on THOSE puppies.
    I need tires also and have been thinking the same thing - wish I could get credit from SR.

The link on sears thru SR says in store pick up 'not' included. Tricia, can you confirm which it is? If I can get 1% back on tires picked up in store (and then installed) I will talk with DH about doing this. Their prices are decent.
    Yes, Tricia can you confirm?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I was trying to find the post about this, I could have sworn there was one a couple days ago where Tricia said they now allow in store pickup, but I can't fnd it.

Of coarse if you can wait a few extra days it does say gift cards get cash back for Sears, you could buy a giftcard online and use it to pay for tires.

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    I was trying to find the post about this, I could have sworn there was one a couple days ago where Tricia said they now allow in store pickup, but I can't fnd it.

Of coarse if you can wait a few extra days it does say gift cards get cash back for Sears, you could buy a giftcard online and use it to pay for tires.

I was asking about a washing machine and this is the thread about Sears I was pointed to: thread!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!