Thread: Back home again in Indiana

Default Back home again in Indiana

I guess this would technically be a pretrip report.... not that i'm going anywhere overly exciting but thought it would be fun to share some pictures when I get back.

Who's going? Me, Cindy 34, married no kids. DH is staying home with the furbabies, unfortunately he only gets 1 week of vacation a year . So next year we'll make plans for him to go.

I'm hitting the road (for 12 hours) tomorrow morning for a much needed trip home to visit the family in Kentucky and Indiana. Haven't been home in 2 years , not because I didn't want to but it seems like something always gets in the way.

Starting point: Hammond, Louisiana about 1 hour north of New Orleans.
    Destination: Lanesville, Indiana (not the hub of excitement, but hey its home) about 20 minutes north of Louisville, Ky.

First stop will be in Bowling Green Ky to see my sister and her family on Wednesday night and then head to Southern Indiana to see the rest of the family. Mom and dad have lived in the same place for almost 46 years so their house is always "home", I love a place that you never need to knock but just come on in!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Have a fun and safe trip!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! I really should be getting things together and getting a load of laundry going but..... SR just keeps calling me!

So when are you visiting home? And I so agree with not having to knock. I just use my key!

Have a wonderful time!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh my I completely forgot to post pics! I went home in May.... I'll see if i can get some up and get a report done.