Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Daily Surveys... 24hours... help!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Its quite common. I find that saturday mornings and sundays I usually don't have that problem. The game resets at 12 EST which is only 9 PST so the west coasters that are up have a slight advantage over the eastern and sometimes central time zoners. That said if you are up that late at night feel free to play then or try when you first wake up in the morning.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks!

Ok, I lied, I have ANOTHER question!!!

I know that SR says you can not sign up for one account on a particular computer, and then try and sign up as a different account on that same computer. My sister has signed up for SR, and her Husband signed up as well. She signed up at work, and he signed up at home on the home computer. Can they bot access their accounts from the home computer? Or is that not allowed? Also, My fiance and I both signed up for SR at work, but we have two computers at home. Are we able to log into our accounts on two seperate computers at home? None of us wants to break the rules and get banned from SR b/c this is a great program! Thanks everyone!!

*also, my fiance techincally lives with his parents still, and he used that address to sign up, but he spends a lot of time at my apt. He keeps his laptop there, and I have my desktop, so I think that this still counts as two seperate households. I just read that there is only one account per house hold allowed, but I will tell my sister that!
    Last edited by DisneyDiva2130; 05-15-2008 at 10:28 AM.