Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The apples are coming!

Default The apples are coming!

My Mother's Day gift (that I bought for myself FROM DH) is going to be delivered today! My mouth is watering and my knife and plate is ready for the delicious Mrs. Prindables apples! I was able to track the order, and it took off from Findlay (about 15 miles from my house) this morning around 5 am. So....I will be UNpatiently waiting today for my delivery!

Kind of silly to get so excited about an apple! Yet....I am!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Enjoy, and remember to hide it from the kids.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Enjoy your MD present!!! They sure look yummy.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Enjoy, and remember to hide it from the kids.
    Hoping they will come before the kids get home from school. But...they are good "sniffers" if you know what I mean....Why is it that I don't mind sharing things with my dogs, but my kids annoy me when they want to share MY food! LOL
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Enjoy Angela!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Hey, Angela!! Mine are being delivered today as well. I, too, ordered them for my Mother's Day gift to myself after reading about them and seeing Tricia's video.

Now, I know some might ask: Why would Dude order himself a Mother's Day gift?

It was a very easy decision after some yelled something to me as I was driving down the road last week. I said to myself, "Dude, he thinks you're a mother! Go buy yourself a present!"
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Hey, Angela!! Mine are being delivered today as well. I, too, ordered them for my Mother's Day gift to myself after reading about them and seeing Tricia's video.

It was a very easy decision after some yelled something to me as I was driving down the road last week. I said to myself, "Dude, he thinks you're a mother! Go buy yourself a present!"
    Oh Dude!!! You crack me up!!!

Enjoy your apples Angela! I got a little taste of the one I got for my MIL and it was yummy!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post

Oh that's too funny! Glad you're getting yourself a mother present!

Ang-
    As soon as I saw this the title of your thread I knew you were talking about your MD gift! Enjoy!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Now Michael....THAT is hilarious! You enjoy your apples too! Mine have still NOT arrived yet. Usually my deliveries come around 12 or 1. So....any hour now!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Well...right after I posted the last post, the door knocked! And guess what is here! My apples!!!!! Haven't opened the box yet....But...I am going it!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards