Just my .02- just feel like sharing as I have done SR a long time. I used to like to cashout whenever I hit the $25, but the last year I scaled back quite a bit. I waited for the special cashouts for the most part, or if I really needed a gift card quickly/disney dollars. I like having the bigger cards, for one thing.

I agree that the money isn't going anywhere. However I like the flexibility of cashing out when we want to. I think a good compromise would be the twice a month cash outs. I think that would give Tricia and Cindy more time to do other stuff on the non-cashout periods, and then just concentrate on cashouts during the cashout days. Esp if maybe if you all did the cashouts on say the 15th and 30th, then you could 'guarantee' those cashouts mailed in 3-5 business days vs the 2-4 weeks that is now on the FAQs. I personally would like that better. Because as it stands now, you can cash out on the say, the 5th of the month- but you are not guaranteed to even get that payment by the 30th of the month according to the guidelines. KWIM? But if we have the special cashout days 2xs a month, knowing our giftcards would be mailed sometime in the next 5 business days, that's a much better deal.