Thread: 50% off crocs at Tillys

Default 50% off crocs at Tillys

Get there quick, things are selling fast. Crocs are 50% off at Tillys. 4% back
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I tried...what I wanted/needed they didn't have in my size! Congrats to all that get this great deal though!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Thanks Kari!

I've been wanting to get my DD7 & DS9 new ones, but I also was waiting for a deal! I was able to find one for each of them.
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    Thanks Kari!

I've been wanting to get my DD7 & DS9 new ones, but I also was waiting for a deal! I was able to find one for each of them.
    I'm glad you were able to find some!
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I checked it out and of course most of the sizes are gone, so I started to do some SR math, this is what I came up with.

Tilly's
    Black Caymon crocs size 4 50% off $14.99 to ship $4.95 so we'll round to $20 total. 4% SR cashback .60 brings total to $19.40 (with shipping, no tax for PA)

Shoebuy (well stocked)
    Black Caymon crocs size 4 (have to look under men's) $29.95 with 10% coupon from SR brings it to $27 (rounding to make it easy). If your a shoebuy member (I am) another 10% off so now it's $24.30. Free shipping, no tax 11% back from SR (or 12% if SM) is $2.93 credit, so it brings the total down to around $21. Basically a $2 difference.

So anyway what I was getting at is if you've bought shoes from shoebuy before the difference is only about $2.

Now that doesn't take into account shipping on more then one item, not sure how much Tilly's charges say to ship 2.

Just throwing it out there for anyone who feels like they missed a deal, you can still get them for about $2 more on Shoebuy. (I'm placing my order tonight! LOL)
    Last edited by askomsky; 05-14-2008 at 02:26 PM. Reason: chage
    Sunshine Rewards

Great point I did a group order with some friends so our order was enough to get free shipping so that made the Tilly's deal really sweet. Shoebuy will always be my favorite though
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by wisconsinmom View Post
    Great point I did a group order with some friends so our order was enough to get free shipping so that made the Tilly's deal really sweet. Shoebuy will always be my favorite though

Oh I agree that would be a sweet deal, I was just bummed that they were all out of the sizes and or colors I needed, so I was figuring out my options and realized I could get almost the same type of deal from Shoebuy. Was just letting anyone know in case they were bummed they missed out on this sale.

My friends and I do that all the time with places like Oriental Trading company bc their shipping can be outrageous!
    Sunshine Rewards