Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there a WDW resort....

If it was an adults trip, I LOVED POR and would want to do that over and over, but when including the girls, we have decided we are major Pop fans. It felt like the Disney magic never ended and there was always excitement (the opposite of POR) when we stayed there - not to mention we now can't imagine Disney without the blue drinks and a piece of tiedyed cheesecake every day.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Pop does it for us! We love everything about Pop especially the music! Our kids love Pop too. I love seeing the food court staff dancing to the twist in the morning and the dance they do in the evenings. Too cute! The food court at Pop is AWESOME. They have such a huge variety of foods we can always find something we want. Their shrimp lo mein is wonderful! Who wouldn't love a pool called the Hippy Dippy pool? LOL.

We have stayed at: WL, BC, Ft Wilderness Cabins, and Poly. We loved the cabins but the pool is so lame there. I could easily live at the Beach Club or Wilderness Lodge except they are so expensive! LOL
    Last edited by Anna; 08-14-2008 at 10:16 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards