Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there a WDW resort....

I want to stay at Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom some day. Those look beautiful!
    Sunshine Rewards

Fort wilderness campground cabins..

love the kitchen and "living room"

boat ride to MK, and pizza place nearby.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I used the shoe holder (acutally hung it on the closet pole) and it worked GREAT! I loved it. Kept everything nice and neat. I will use it for ANY hotel I stay at - either WDW or other. It was nice because I have ALOT of "stuff" - lotions, make up, hair stuff, teeth stuff, razors, etc. It was PERFECT!
    That is an awesome idea!! We have a ton of stuff!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

My home will always be POR. But I have to say The Boardwalk is close to home also.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    That just says home to you? I stayed at DL/POR my first four WDW trips. I stayed at POFQ last trip, and think its size and one bus stop gives it a slight advantage. That said, everytime I see POR pictures or on TV, I get all wistfull for WDW.
    you?
    Yep. And unfortunately it's one I can't afford... the Poly!

My "home" is definitely Boardwalk. Everytime we've gone we've stayed somewhere new. So I don't have any repeats. But BW was my longest trip (8 days) so I think that's part of it. I LOVE the location. Even on our non-park days I would walk over to World Showcase just to get lunch or a drink (of course that's when I used to get in for free) But every trip since then we've ended up going back to BW for Jellyrolls, or ESPN, or just to walk around. I always have to point out our room (2nd floor, right over the awning on the Bakery) Although it doesn't have some of the features I like in other resorts (food court, peaceful ambience, etc) there's just something about it that feels like home. Can't wait until we can afford to stay there again!
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I have been lots of times but stayed, onsite, only once. That time we stayed at All Star Movies. However, this time we are staying at POFQ and I love that so many people, here and on the Dis, have great things to say about it. I'm with Jen, I think I am not going to be crazy about the sinks beyond the fact that there are 2 so 2 of us can be getting ready at the same time. I keep my vanity full of hair and makeup stuff. But, someone passed along the idea of using a shoe thingie to hold all your "stuff" and I am going to do that.
    For CSR I had to "McGuyver" myself a stand out of a luggage rack, a suitcase & a towel.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

You know....after thinking about it a bit more, I really could feel at home at the poly. That is MY dream resort! We visited it last year.....I would love to stay there someday.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

You know....after thinking about it a bit more, I really could feel at home at the poly. That is MY dream resort! We visited it last year.....I would love to stay there someday.
    Gosh...me, too. We are going to the luau because I love the atmosphere. Went there (luau), first trip in '79 and have never forgotten. Even brought back some of those funny looking red flowers, didn't make my home feel my other home, tho.

We have stayed there twice. This time at Pop it just felt like we were visiting, not at "home", but it was a real budget trip this time. So on our Magic Kingdom day, we took a boat over to the Poly and had appetizers and drinks in the Tambu Lounge at a table right next to the window and called it dinner Ahhhh.... I get wistful, as Hedy puts it, everytime I think of it. We'll be back. Someday.