Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SunshineGirl and SunshineGuy in California

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    At least you didn't call me Mother!!
    THAT would have gotten banned, I'm sure!!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am going to send you Disney ESP that day- I will be at WDW!

Have a blast and get there 30 minutes before the park opens! Saturdays are CRAZY busy at Disneyland- locals come out in full force! Don't miss the Matterhorn, indiana jones, and my personal favorite- Storybook Land Canal Boats- so charming and an original attraction to the park! Oh, and their Tom Sawyer Island is now a Pirate Island....their Toontown is WAY different (nicer) than WDW's, so at least peek at it. And the Buzz and Space Mtn are WAY better- you have to go on Space at least once!

OK, I'll keep quiet now. DL is my first Disney 'home'; I've only been a WDW convert since about 2003.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I am going to send you Disney ESP that day- I will be at WDW!

Have a blast and get there 30 minutes before the park opens! Saturdays are CRAZY busy at Disneyland- locals come out in full force! Don't miss the Matterhorn, indiana jones, and my personal favorite- Storybook Land Canal Boats- so charming and an original attraction to the park! Oh, and their Tom Sawyer Island is now a Pirate Island....their Toontown is WAY different (nicer) than WDW's, so at least peek at it. And the Buzz and Space Mtn are WAY better- you have to go on Space at least once!

OK, I'll keep quiet now. DL is my first Disney 'home'; I've only been a WDW convert since about 2003.
    Great advice, don't forget Caseys, Alice and Mr. Toad.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    I would love to, but I live in the bay area (about a six hour drive) Have fun at Disneyland and in CA. If you decide to come up to San Francisco/Sacramento, let me know
    We're up here too. But let me know if you decide to come wine tasting in Napa...

We're actually going to try to do the prior Monday in San Francisco. Any "must sees" there?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We're actually going to try to do the prior Monday in San Francisco. Any "must sees" there?
    I am a HUGE shopping fan, so I love Union Square (especially their large Disney Store) and Pier 39. If you like garlic there is a great restaurant called "The Stinking Rose". If you decide to do Alcatraz, you have to make reservations before hand.

Have a blast!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    I am a HUGE shopping fan, so I love Union Square (especially their large Disney Store) and Pier 39. If you like garlic there is a great restaurant called "The Stinking Rose". If you decide to do Alcatraz, you have to make reservations before hand.

Definitely do Pier 39!! You can't go to SF and not do Pier 39!
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Oh it would be cool to meet up here. But I think LA is cool too. Now I am torn. Oh to decide is going to be tough.

Are you planning on actually going to Dland? Or just *nearby*? Are you flying out of LAX? Where will you wake up that morning (i.e. I think you mentioned Santa Barbara in the other thread but I don't know if that was a couple of days earlier)? Just trying to help you figure out how to get the most of your day since the LA area is GIGANTIC.