Thread: Stripeptin PE

Default Stripeptin PE

I looked at Nutritional Science Laboratories a couple of weeks ago, but wasn't quite ready to reorder some of this. Went tonight to order it and it's no where to be found on their website. Anyone know anything about this? I did a product search under shopping and found nothing. I know some of you have ordered this before so thought someone might know. Thanks!

I looked at the site the other day thinking I might go ahead and order the stripeptin, but could not find it anywhere. I ended up ordering some off drugstore.com. I thought that was a big seller for them and was surprised it was no longer on their site.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    I looked at the site the other day thinking I might go ahead and order the stripeptin, but could not find it anywhere. I ended up ordering some off drugstore.com. I thought that was a big seller for them and was surprised it was no longer on their site.
    I just checked but nothing on drugstore.com anymore either. Wonder why?

If I had to guess, there is some kind of trademark issue between stripeptin and STRIVECTIN.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've seen one of those in Macy's around here. Maybe check them online??
    Sunshine Rewards

I use this too, love it, and I think I will email the affiliate manager and ask her about it and if its possible its going to be marketed under a different name.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy! I would love to know before I ask here what else is good and order something else. I got this after your post last summer about how good it was. At first I didn't think it was doing all that much, but after using is for awhile I could tell that it was really helping any puffiness. Since I used the last of it a few days ago I can really tell a difference and don't like the increased puffiness one bit! LOL When I checked a couple of weeks ago I'm pretty sure that it was $15.00 off, but maybe I was dreaming. Wish I had ordered it then! Please keep us posted. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    I just checked but nothing on drugstore.com anymore either. Wonder why?
    http://www.drugstore.com/templates/b...sp?brand=49653

I got the Mother's Day special on drugstore.com...check the link above...it is still there. Not sure if it is the same thing but decided to try it anyway since the other was not available.

I hope they will sell it again!! Wish I had gotten it a while back
    Last edited by Anna; 05-16-2008 at 03:14 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I use this too, love it, and I think I will email the affiliate manager and ask her about it and if its possible its going to be marketed under a different name.
    Just bumping this up to see if you have heard anything Cindy. The bags under my eyes grow bigger every day and I'm really missing this stuff!