Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So if I get my DH to join

Default So if I get my DH to join

What happens if we are on vacation and only have one laptop? Can we both still do surveys or just one of us? Also from time to time my computer goes on the fritz and I use DH's. Can I do this after he joins? Sorry I have so many questions!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

You can only have 1 SR account per household. And you can only do your surveys and offers off of YOUR computer that you usually do them from. Otherwise it will be seen as fraud.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh no! We have 3 computers! I use all of them! I will just keep doing my SR stuff with this one!

So DH can't join, bummer!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

My understanding is that the offers and surveys look at your IP address. If all of you computers have the same IP address, you can probably use all of them, but someone else with more knowledge about that stuff will have to tell you for sure....I am a little computer challenged.

And yes...only 1 acct. per household.

Have fun earning $$ for your trip! Anything you earn is all extra! I love seeing how much I have at the beginning of my trip. We are not going until next July, so I have LOTS of time to earn.

Good luck!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

No the computers you use don't matter. You can use any computer that has not already been used for a different SR account. The way that the IP addresses work is that you can have as many IP's per account as you want but you can only have one account per IP address. This is why your husband couldn't join up (besides the one per household rule) because even with different computers you would have two accounts on one ip. So you can use any of the 3 computers but you can only have one account on those IP addresses.
    Sunshine Rewards

Also, while you can change computers up for surveys you have to use the same email address and demographics for the daily surveys each day and can't change that up.
    Sunshine Rewards

Great! Thanks for clearing that up for me! I'm glad I can use all of our Computers! Liks I said before mine goes on the fritz a lot!!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

OK, so I can do surveys from work, and if I dont have time to do them at work, when I get home I can access my account and try a survey from my home computer? That is allowed?

yes as long as none if your co-workers are also doing SR rom the same network
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 05-15-2008 at 12:18 PM. Reason: correct typing lol Im sitting outside of a Sonic becuase i have no electricity. ROFL Shhhhh!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    yes as long as none if your co-workers are also doing SR rom the same network
    LMAO Oh Janet your bad! I just saw your edit reason.......
    Sunshine Rewards