Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So if I get my DH to join

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    yes as long as none if your co-workers are also doing SR rom the same network
    At work, there are hundreds of people who use our network. I don't know if any of them do SR or not. So to be on the safe side, should I only use my home computer for surveys? I don't want to be disqualified.

Quote Originally Posted by APB513 View Post
    At work, there are hundreds of people who use our network. I don't know if any of them do SR or not. So to be on the safe side, should I only use my home computer for surveys? I don't want to be disqualified.
    I think some of that may depend on your network. At my old school, we had assigned IP numbers so while there could have been someone else doing SR (though I'm pretty sure there wasn't), they would not have had my ip number ever as it was assigned to my laptop. However, at my new school, we get a new ip number every time we start our computer which means that the ip number I have today may be used by someone else tomorrow so there's not as much security that there wouldn't be 2 members using the same ip numbers.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!