Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: fit flops!

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I got the white and pink ones. I am not too worried about grungy looking whites as I have never had a problem with past white sandals. I hope they work so I can wear them to Disney in January! WOOHOO new sandals! They say they are to ship 5/30 and I got them at Sole Provisions. They had the color I wanted from the three stores.
    I have been wondering.... we are going to Disney in December (first time during that season). Will it be warm enough to wear flops most days?? I lived in them when we were there in October and cannot stand the thought of regular shoes....
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Does anyone have these yet that can vouch for their results? I just keep remembering those Dr. Scholl's Exercise Sandals, circa 1976, that didn't do anything but make loud clunky noises when we ran down my mom's wooden stairsteps. (Although I do wish I could find a pair in the navy blue like I had "back in the day"....along with the Pappagallo navy espadrilles!)
    I have a girlfriend who has been wearing them for two years and swears by them. She's really big into exercise and diet fads. So I'm not sure if it is just a placebo effect or they really work for her. But I do notice that I work a different muscle group when I wear different types of shoes, so I am guessing there is SOMETHING to it. I'm just not sure what. LOL!

How many of you ordered from Sole Provisions?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I did!

No tax, no shipping & $2 back from SR...best deal I found!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Tricia......

I ordered from Sole Provisions........don't tell me...there is going to be an increase in % now that we are giving them business!!!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Tricia......

I ordered from Sole Provisions........don't tell me...there is going to be an increase in % now that we are giving them business!!!!

Pamela
    Ha! Wouldn't that be our luck! Maybe she's just wondering how many credits to be expecting??
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    I have been wondering.... we are going to Disney in December (first time during that season). Will it be warm enough to wear flops most days?? I lived in them when we were there in October and cannot stand the thought of regular shoes....
    I wore my teva mush flip flops and faux crocs in December, but it was unseasonally warm that week.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I'm just checking the system for credits to make sure that everything is coming through okay. I need to find out if Sole Provisions pays us when the order goes through or when it ships.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Well, since things need to be tightened up I thought I might just try this, though the men's aren't available until the end of May. I'll pack these for the September cruise and see how they work for walking on water too!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    Well we went to Disney in January 2007 and we LOVED the weather. It was high 70 and low 80's. We swam every day and wore shorts. I have been told to expect it all so I will bring tennis shoes and flip flops. I love that time of the year as we are usually leaving some yucky weather behind and heading to Florida where the sun always shines.

I also bought from soles and they said they would be billing my card right away even though they won't ship intil May 31. Something about saving my shoes fo rme. They must be expecting a large sale today!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Tricia,
    Count me as one who ordered from Sole Provisions.... I think I am going to place my second order now. Will I get a second credit for the second order, or should I wait until the first one has shipped (trying to beat the Oprah rush)
    Last edited by deana; 05-16-2008 at 10:36 AM.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards