Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: fit flops!

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    I ordered from Sole. Free shipping and more cash back than the other places.

For those who were questioning size earlier -- I went to an actual store today and tried them on. They are mostly true to size -- maybe a tad bit bigger. I normally wear a six and it was only a smidge larger than I would like. The 5 however was a smidge too small. HTH anyone with a size dilema.
    Great information......that should work for me. I take a 5.5 so a 5 should be perfect. Thanks!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

If any of you ordered from Sole Provisions and did NOT get your credit yet, go ahead and file a TT. They had an error in their shopping cart that kept some of the early orders from crediting like they should have. But we'll get the credits from them ASAP. I just posted all of them that came in. I think anyone who purchased before about noon on Friday was affected. Anything after that should be fine.

And to answer someone's question, you CAN buy from them multiple times and get the $2 back on each purchase. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of mine!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    You walk on water too??????? Can I put in special requests with you?
    hehehe... I'll put in a good word for you, I promise!!!!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

A question for those of you who purchased last week and have to wait until, say, May 30th for shipping. Did you receive a confirmation from Sole Provisions that they received your order and/or see the charge on your account?

I just poured through all the stuff from Friday and I actually don't see a confirmation order from Sole so that I can file a TT as Tricia's instructed. I'm not overly concerned except that I don't want to order another pair if one will actually show up without hearing from them, KWIM?

Wishing everyone a great day.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    If any of you ordered from Sole Provisions and did NOT get your credit yet, go ahead and file a TT. They had an error in their shopping cart that kept some of the early orders from crediting like they should have. But we'll get the credits from them ASAP. I just posted all of them that came in. I think anyone who purchased before about noon on Friday was affected. Anything after that should be fine.

And to answer someone's question, you CAN buy from them multiple times and get the $2 back on each purchase. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of mine!!

Thanks for the heads up Tricia. I am one of those who ordered early Fri morning. I am not able to access my personal email from work, but will enter a TT when I get home tonight.

Great customer service -- we didn't even have to wait the standard 7 days to see if there was a credit issue.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

I tried to submit a TT but it says I have to wait 7 days. Should I change a date to force it through?
    <Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

You could probably do it as an account inquiry one. I have to do a trouble ticket as well. I think all of us Thursdayers are there.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    You could probably do it as an account inquiry one. I have to do a trouble ticket as well. I think all of us Thursdayers are there.
    That is a good idea. I got impatient and just change dth date and then wrote in the notes area that I actually bought them Thursday.

I am amxious to get the shoes! Canot wait to see how they fit and if they work.
    <Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

My trouble ticket was closed on this was anyone elses? I hope this means they found me, but nothing is pending.

Kim

I would love to know if they really are comfortable. Does anyone own a pair that they have worn more then a week?