Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: fit flops!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    You'll be happy to know my immediate thought was "At least shell get them by Disney time."
    Ha! Isn't it funny how we all know how important our trips are to each other & when they are?! We're a sick magical group aren't we?!

Yes, PLENTY of time for my trip...wanted to get a black bottom pair because I don't like it when you can see dirt feet on the flip flops ya know?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Can you imagine how they will be on backorder after Oprah tomorrow??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Thanks April....what color you getting? I love the red & green, but don't think either would be very versitile....maybe the bronze....
    I'm going to go with black when I get the order in, for hte reason you mentioned. I hate the dirty foot print on the sandels/flip flops.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Guess who is doing a little dance right now? Google Fit Flops and Oprah and see what you get.
    You are one SMART girl!!!!!!!!!

Watch out for the MILLION new members you will get once this show airs!

They sound intersting , but I don't know if I can bring myself to spend $50 on a pair of flip flops.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Can you imagine how they will be on backorder after Oprah tomorrow??
    Oh Hedy....you had to start this thread and get me thinking didnt you??? I took the plunge....LOVE flip flops and they look comfy...and got the navy. I was thinking that I MIGHT even get the light blue if I really like them (they are on backorder til mid June)...but now Tricia has me thinking I should order them tonight because of the RUSH tomorrow!!! Well.....if it will help the cash flow at SR..... guess I can do my part!!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Where did you order from?

Well you guys got me. I LOVE flip flops. I do not ever wear normal shoes just flip flops so I find it easy to spend $50.00 on them. Now I keep going back oand forth over spending $45.00 for carmel apples.

I got the white and pink ones. I am not too worried about grungy looking whites as I have never had a problem with past white sandals. I hope they work so I can wear them to Disney in January! WOOHOO new sandals! They say they are to ship 5/30 and I got them at Sole Provisions. They had the color I wanted from the three stores.

I have to add that I like that they look like tey have some heigth. I am short so every little bit helps and with cool flip flops I usually don't get much. So I cannot wait to see my "fit flops"

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I got mine. Hubby told me to get these the other day. Now I need to find the every edge brownie pan and boom.