Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: fit flops!

Okay I have been interested in these for months now and you all might actually convince me to take the plunge. I'm just undecided on the color to get ugh. Black, Bronze, or White?
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I know...I was torn btween the black & bronze...black was available now, but the bronze wasn't. HOWEVER, I didn't care for the ribbon or whatever it is on the black...maybe if it had more black. I liked the patent black, but I couldn't get myself it pay $60 for them. I'm thinking of them more as a workout item than flip flops...that helped me justify the price! Ha!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

okay you guys got me to order a pair (I got the bronze also) I had been thinking of ordering these, but this thread pushed me over the edge and I bit the bullet!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    okay you guys got me to order a pair (I got the bronze also) I had been thinking of ordering these, but this thread pushed me over the edge and I bit the bullet!
    you guys are all like that! Pushing me over the edge. At least we all go over together! I cannot wait to get them. Sadly you are all pushing me to think about another pair!!
    <Sunshine Rewards

I'm thinking of them more as a workout item than flip flops...that helped me justify the price! Ha!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    You make a valid point.

OK - You guys "made" me order a pair. I got the bronze and my size is in stock so I can't wait to get them. If a pair of flip-flops can change the shape of my backside then they are worth every penny!
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    OK - You guys "made" me order a pair. I got the bronze and my size is in stock so I can't wait to get them. If a pair of flip-flops can change the shape of my backside then they are worth every penny!

Where did you order them from Lea Ann? I was thinking I "needed" a pair, too!

I'll be anxious to see if they told me the truth about them being on Oprah today. LOL! Although I did just go luck and it is "Oprah's Top Picks for Summer." So that would totally make sense.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Where did you order from?
    I ordered from Sole Provisions. No tax, no shipping and $2 back to SR.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Does anyone have these yet that can vouch for their results? I just keep remembering those Dr. Scholl's Exercise Sandals, circa 1976, that didn't do anything but make loud clunky noises when we ran down my mom's wooden stairsteps. (Although I do wish I could find a pair in the navy blue like I had "back in the day"....along with the Pappagallo navy espadrilles!)
    Sunshine Rewards