Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: fit flops!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am sole provisionser too. They had the best cash back action.

Kim

Ok, y'all talked me into them. I have really wide feet so I always have a problem finding shoes. I will walk around the house with them for a few days before I remove the tags to make sure they really fit. I did purchase them from Sole Provisioner too! I liked their return policy since I "never" buy shoes without trying them on first. I thought about finding them locally, but the gas would kill me and with free shipping I have nothing to lose if they don't fit right. Now if they would just get here soon.

You talked me into it too. Of course.....we're talking shoes here...so it wasn't hard.

I normally take a 5.5 but I have a low instep so I ordered a 5 in red. I've never been able to wear flip flops because of the between the toe thing. We'll see how these work.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 05-16-2008 at 04:29 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Well, since things need to be tightened up I thought I might just try this, though the men's aren't available until the end of May. I'll pack these for the September cruise and see how they work for walking on water too!
    You walk on water too??????? Can I put in special requests with you?
    Sunshine Rewards

I just saw the Oprah segment on these. They spotlighted the white ones with the silver on the top during the Heidi Klum fashion part of the show. You can't even get into the official site anymore (probably because of the traffic spike).

I wish I could get the actual Oprah video, but the Fit Flop video that we have in our videoblog is actually a lot more information about them than what she gave anyway.

I ordered the bronze this morning. Sole Provisions was actually having a few tracking issues that they have since fixed. But we made sure that if any of our members shopped while they were having problems that we will be able to get the credits next week. They seem like a kind of small operation and were REALLY responsive to our needs.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I missed the segment on Oprah...was picking DD up at the busstop. What did she say about them???
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    I missed the segment on Oprah...was picking DD up at the busstop. What did she say about them???
    Not really too much. A woman was wearing them with a bright jellow jogging suit. Oprah said she liked the sandals. Heidi said that you get a little workout while wearing them. Then they showed a bigger collection of different colors of them and Oprah told the audience that they were getting them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

What else was on her show?

You all talked me into it too. I ordered the bronze one from Sole Provisions. I can't wait to try them.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Where did you order them from Lea Ann? I was thinking I "needed" a pair, too!
    I ordered from Sole. Free shipping and more cash back than the other places.

For those who were questioning size earlier -- I went to an actual store today and tried them on. They are mostly true to size -- maybe a tad bit bigger. I normally wear a six and it was only a smidge larger than I would like. The 5 however was a smidge too small. HTH anyone with a size dilema.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker