Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: fit flops!

I am hoping my pair come in the mail today.........I know that they are in transit, so today may be my lucky day!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I have to wait until the end of the month for them to ship them. I wonder if I will wait until then as well for credit?

I wonder how many they sold after the show? Would be interesting to know how much her endorsement helps businesses.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    My trouble ticket was closed on this was anyone elses? I hope this means they found me, but nothing is pending.

Kim
    I show your ticket under SR review. I moved it over because we are waiting on the rest before we submit them for credit!

I am working on all of the Sole Provision tickets. Cindy has been in contact with the merchant and has requested that we get all of the missing credit details. If you have not received credit for your fit flops ordered before noon on Friday 5/16, please get a ticket open. Be sure to include your confirmation email. We will need full detail on each of these. I'm certain we are getting credit, we'll just need to do it the hard way! LOL!

Sole Provisions is actually taking good care of us. We're sorry for the minor bump in the road! If you haven't ordered yours yet, don't hesitate. You'll love the shoes and the credits!!

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I
    I wonder how many they sold after the show? Would be interesting to know how much her endorsement helps businesses.
    320 pair at Sole Provisions alone
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    320 pair at Sole Provisions alone
    Whoa...that's amazing.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Got my credit! Thank you all for working on that for us!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Received an email tonight that mine have shipped by FedEx. I checked the tracking and they actually shipped yesterday and are due to arrive tomorrow.
    I ordered on Friday. Pretty good turnaround.

I received credit today.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Mine weren't supposed to ship out until June 1st & I just got an email saying they went out FedEx today! Woo hoo!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Is everyone ordering your regular size or sizing down 1/2 size? I would like to try these but I'm concerned with that piece that goes between the toes, these seem to bother me alot and I'm not sure I will be able to get used to this....waiting for reviews!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

rec'd my pair yesterday and wore them to my dd8's school (I had to read to the class). I normally take a 7.5, but ordered a 7 and they seem fine. These shoes just fit snug (I assume that is to help you use certain muscles). I even noticed, while I was as dd8 dance class, that one of the moms had on a pair. She has had them for a bit and likes them, but hasn't been 'religious' about wearing them so she hasn't really paid attention to if they have made any changes in her legs. She wanted to get them for the summer to see what happens.

I did open a trouble ticket, but can't seem to find it....not even moved to closed. Did it not go thru? I am going to wait a few and then if by the beginning of next week I still don't see credit I will open another one.

Here's to Great summer legs!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards