Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: fit flops!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    rec'd my pair yesterday and wore them to my dd8's school (I had to read to the class). I normally take a 7.5, but ordered a 7 and they seem fine. These shoes just fit snug (I assume that is to help you use certain muscles). I even noticed, while I was as dd8 dance class, that one of the moms had on a pair. She has had them for a bit and likes them, but hasn't been 'religious' about wearing them so she hasn't really paid attention to if they have made any changes in her legs. She wanted to get them for the summer to see what happens.

I did open a trouble ticket, but can't seem to find it....not even moved to closed. Did it not go thru? I am going to wait a few and then if by the beginning of next week I still don't see credit I will open another one.

Here's to Great summer legs!!

Pamela
    You say these shoes fit snug...I have a wide foot, in your opinion would you think these would not work for me, I'm thinking they probably would not?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Here's to Great summer legs!!
    Here! Here!

That should be our summer slogan!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    You say these shoes fit snug...I have a wide foot, in your opinion would you think these would not work for me, I'm thinking they probably would not?
    I have a wide foot as well. I checked in the FAQ portion of Sole Provisioners and they said they fit wide feet as well. My plan is to wear them around the house with the tags on for a bit to make sure they fit ok. I figured with free shipping, I had nothing to lose if I have to return them and as long as the tags are on and they are still in new condition they will take them as a return. I will let you know once I receive mine.

I just talked to the gentleman at Sole Provisions (one of the nicest guys I have talked to in a while) and he was very helpful. I was asking him about the wide foot issue and he thinks they will be fine, he did say if I were to wear them around the house, make sure to wear a sock (or clean the shoe) because he has received some back with dead skin and dirty foot prints on the bottom. In order to get your money back he has to be able to re-sale them. Just thought I would share. I can't wait to get mine, they should be here on 5/28, they ship from New Jersey!

Pam,
    My feet are average...leaning towards the narrow side. The top of the flop is kind of tight across my foot...which suprised me.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Yay! Received my credit today -- Thanks MissAngie for the quick work. My fit flops should arrive on Friday. I can't wait to try them out this weekend.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    I have a wide foot as well. I checked in the FAQ portion of Sole Provisioners and they said they fit wide feet as well. My plan is to wear them around the house with the tags on for a bit to make sure they fit ok. I figured with free shipping, I had nothing to lose if I have to return them and as long as the tags are on and they are still in new condition they will take them as a return. I will let you know once I receive mine.
    I'll be waiting for your opinion on the fit for us with the wide feet!!

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    Pam,
    My feet are average...leaning towards the narrow side. The top of the flop is kind of tight across my foot...which suprised me.
    Thanks, it doesn't sound like they are going to work for me.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I received mine today.

I also have a wide foot and I think it depends on where your foot is wide.

My foot is widest right under my toes and they don't seem to be too tight. If you foot is wide at the instep, I think they will be tight.

It seems to me that they need to be a little snug in order for them to 'work'?

I am going to wear them around the house tomorrow and I'll report back.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I received mine today.

I also have a wide foot and I think it depends on where your foot is wide.

My foot is widest right under my toes and they don't seem to be too tight. If you foot is wide at the instep, I think they will be tight.

It seems to me that they need to be a little snug in order for them to 'work'?

I am going to wear them around the house tomorrow and I'll report back.
    That's the widest part of my foot too, thanks.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

My Fit Flops arrived today. I am normally a 9.5 but they were out of those and I was impatient so I ordered the 10. LOL! I got the bronze and they fit fine. I'm not noticing a big difference in how they feel, but I haven't worn them around more than about 2 minutes. They are cute enough to wear with capris or even a jean skirt. I'll have to try them a couple of weeks to see how I feel about them as far as actually working any muscles.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs