Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: fit flops!

I tried mine today and wore them for about an hour.

I didn't have any issues with the fit. As I mentioned earlier I have wide feet and these were fine. Not snug at all. My feet must have been swollen a bit last night when I tried them on. I ordered a size 5 and I usually take a 5.5 and they fit perfectly. They felt good as far as my legs. They look nice on and as Tricia mentioned I think they would look great with capri's or a skirt.

I'm sad to say I will be sending them back today. My issue was with the "thingy" between the toes. I have never been able to wear flip flops or sandals with that thing and was hoping that these would somehow be different so I could wear them. Between my toes were very irritated after just an hour and I knew if I wore them for much longer, I would have blisters.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Man............I'm way behind you guys, but I finally got my fit flops yesterday. I was away for the long weekend, so they probably came Friday or Saturday........and sat on my porch for the weekend.

Here's my take: I take a size 7 1/2 shoe and my feet are somewhat narrow, especially through the instep and heel. I ordered size 7 and they fit like a charm. I am amazed how cushiony they are! I could wear them all day without any problems. It took a few steps to adjust to them, but now I don't notice the difference. It makes me taller, yay! I have no idea whether they will work to tone my legs, but if not, I'd buy them just for the comfort factor. Two thumbs up!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I got an email this morning saying that mine are even more backordered now. So instead of shipping in a few days like they originally thought it will be later. At least they let me know.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I got mine yesterday and will be returning them today. I have a "wide" foot, but the part that is wide is by the big toe, I actually have a bone deformity and they just won't work. My joint by the big toe hangs over the edge of the shoe (it kind of looks like a bunion, but it is the joint). It does this on some of my other shoes, but because of the harder edge, I am afraid it will rub wrong with wear. And like others mentioned, the "FitFlop" logo on the top of the foot where the straps meets is rather large and made it rather hard to get my foot all the way into the shoe.