Thread: Food Savings

Default Food Savings

Amazon has their deal right now for the free shipping over 25.00, but not only that, they you can save up to $20.00 on a lot of their products. The coffee deals are wonderful. If you spend 29.00 in coffee, you get 10.00 off. I'm finding all kinds of good buys on stuff I use all the time, its like going to Sams Club and having it delivered for free.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Amazon has their deal right now for the free shipping over 25.00, but not only that, they you can save up to $20.00 on a lot of their products. The coffee deals are wonderful. If you spend 29.00 in coffee, you get 10.00 off. I'm finding all kinds of good buys on stuff I use all the time, its like going to Sams Club and having it delivered for free.
    Dang Cindy... Stop it!!!! lol I just finished placing my kelloggs order and was finally ready to walk away from the computer when you posted. Being that DH and I drink coffee ALL the time and I really need to run to Sam's club soon for more, had to check out the offer.... Just got 3 34.5 ozs of folgers for $21! Free shipping and $10 off to boot! The other offer was awesome too!

So hopefully if enough of us buy some groceries that'll earn another amazon gift card for a possible trivia or scavenger hunt????? lol

Seriously they were both awesome deals. I ordered $50 worth of food (snacks etc for the pool) for $40 with free shipping. I was also impressed that the coffe was still free shipping even after the coupon took it below the $25.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Dang Cindy... Stop it!!!! lol I just finished placing my kelloggs order and was finally ready to walk away from the computer when you posted. Being that DH and I drink coffee ALL the time and I really need to run to Sam's club soon for more, had to check out the offer.... Just got 3 34.5 ozs of folgers for $21! Free shipping and $10 off to boot! The other offer was awesome too!

So hopefully if enough of us buy some groceries that'll earn another amazon gift card for a possible trivia or scavenger hunt????? lol

Seriously they were both awesome deals. I ordered $50 worth of food (snacks etc for the pool) for $40 with free shipping. I was also impressed that the coffe was still free shipping even after the coupon took it below the $25.

I ordered the Folgers deal last week too With free shipping and the $10 off, the deal was great - worked out to $7 each on 3 containers of the Folgers Gourmet Supreme which is what we drink and is currently priced btwn $9.50-$11.50 at the store!

It's great not to have to worry about purchasing coffee for awhile!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I just ordered a combo of the millstone and folgers, and it came to 5.02 lb, thats unreal. I got some of the flavored to put in a basket for my FIL for Fathers Day, he loves flavored coffee. I got the Nuts on the Net too and a couple other little things, will make a great gift.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.