Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SunshineGirl, What to do?

Default Library ISP's?

Hi Sunshine Girl,

I thought I read your reply on another post, but I want to make certain with my own question.

Can we do the free offers (50 cent ones) at the library when our kids are at storytime or will there be a problem with that as well?

Also, WisconsinMom, where in Wisconsin? I'd hate to have an "ok" answer and then end up at the same library! We're from Menomonee Falls.

Thanks!

PS - I think this is my first post! I'm much more of a lurker than a poster.

Quote Originally Posted by IckyMickey View Post
    Hi Sunshine Girl,

I thought I read your reply on another post, but I want to make certain with my own question.

Can we do the free offers (50 cent ones) at the library when our kids are at storytime or will there be a problem with that as well?

Also, WisconsinMom, where in Wisconsin? I'd hate to have an "ok" answer and then end up at the same library! We're from Menomonee Falls.

Thanks!

PS - I think this is my first post! I'm much more of a lurker than a poster.
    Hi, I'm in Lake Mills. So no fears about the sharing the library computers
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards

I was also worried about the free offers. I know I have doubled those. I do not keep track of those. I guess maybe I should....

I do know in one case, I did an offer twice. Once a LONG time ago and tried again, not realizing that I did it before. That was before I started keeping a log and becoming an obsessive RP person. Is that going to come back to bite me???? Sometimes they change the names of the trials. What do we do then?? I am also nervous that I did something wrong out of carelessness, not out of trying to be deceiving.

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The best thing that you can do if you are doing offers on more than one site is to be very diligent about keeping track of the ones you do. The free offers that are more like surveys or get something free are not to worry. It is hard to track those because different reward sites might call those something a little different. The paid offers and trials you want to be absolutely positive you are not repeating. If there is any question as to whether or not you have done it go back and check and ask questions until you are sure. There are also some offers that are distinctive, in other words, classmates on one site is the same as on another site. These shouldn't be repeated. The offers that are like : generous genie and they follow it up with different offers like $500 such and such gift card. These are the ones that aren't tracked by offer but by the number of them you are doing over a period of time. I hope this has cleared this up for you. Unfortunately you have to be very organized and diligent if you are going to do paid offers. I only do SR now but when I first started and was deciding which sites to do I kepy an excel spreadsheet with every offer I had gotten credit for.
    Sunshine Rewards