Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are the parks really crowded...

last september (mid-month), the parks were very crowded-test track and soarin' had waits of 40-45 minutes by noon and at mk, the line for peter pan had snaked all the way through the queue (and i mean the whole queue, not a shortened version) and out into the walkway. we got up & at 'em early and walked on POTC, BTMRR and HM, and were in epcot at opening, so we also walked on TT (went there first) and had to wait 15 minutes or so for soarin'. i suggest getting to the parks at opening and doing your favorite ride first, then 2nd favorite, and so on. our trick for MK - always go to the left, b/c it seems like everyone else goes right. this is how we walk right onto POTC, BTMRR & HM-b/c no one else has gotten there yet, lol, they're all in fantasyland or tomorrowland. i LOVE going for free dining and will certainly miss it DD's entering middle school this fall, so no more taking her out of school.

The parks will be better during the end of the free dinning as most kids will have gone back to school by then