Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Washing Machine

Default New Washing Machine

Ok. I've decided to take the plunge and get a new washing machine. I've been wanting one for months and with my grandparent's situation this seems the perfect excuse to pass mine to them and purchase me a new one.

Suggestions? Right now I'm considering either Sears and have them deliver (I was disappointed though that I couldn't just go pick it up) or a Home Depot gift card so I can in fact go to Home Depot and browse and pick it out myself. Input? Other suggestions?

Thanks everyone.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I got a Cabrio that doesn't have the agitator in the center and I LOVE it. It does big loads and is kind of like a front loader but is top load.
    Sunshine Rewards

Have you checked out Best Buy? I know when my brother was washer shopping in 06, they had the best rate.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Have you checked out Best Buy? I know when my brother was washer shopping in 06, they had the best rate.
    I hadn't thought of them. Thanks for the heads up. I'll go check them out tonight.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I bought my last two washers from Home Depot and have had no issues. Best Buy tends to have a really great warranty on their appliances though and that is where I got our big screen TV and the warranty has been terrific.
    Sunshine Rewards

We just got a fridge at Home Depot and are really happy with it. Not sure if it is still going on, but they were running a promotion where you get a HD gift card back (amt depending on how much you spend). We were able to get $250 back and are off to get some little projects done around here!
    Sunshine Rewards

Got my front loader at HD in January with 0% interest for a year. I did get some HD gift cards to put down on it. The LG is the best, I got the Amana, and I love it. The clothes really are cleaner.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

I bought our front loaders in Jan 05. I love them!! I bought them at Lowes (interest free for 18mo) and they hauled away the old ones for free. They are a pricey set, but I think well worth it. I do use the HE detergent. I find it on sale with coupons all the time. If you have any questions, just ask away.....

That reminds me, I have to throw a load in the wash

BTW- I have the Whirpool duets (original size, not the sports)
    Sunshine Rewards

If you really like something at Best Buy or Home Depot, you can order it through Sunshines too.

Thanks for all the advice. Went and checked out best buy's website. I hate shopping online sometimes though. I think I'll try to go to our largest town around so I can go into Home Depot and Best Buy and actually see and touch the choices. If available, I'll still come back and purchase online.

Thanks so much for all the heads up on Best Buy. I didn't even remember that they sold appliances.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards