Thread: Sale Alerts!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Sale Alerts!

I finally got to go shopping Friday afternoon with my friend from back home. We hit up the usual suspects that she requests each visit to Houston: Container Store, DSW, the Galleria.

So I have some sales to report and make sure you check them out online this week so you can get your SR rewards

The Container Store is having their annual travel sale. They had this nifty curling iron/flat iron holder on sale for $10. Basically you can put it in while hot and not burn your suitcase down when trying to finish packing.
    here it is online: http://www.containerstore.com/browse...RODID=10012715
    They also have a ton of cute travel tote bags, cosmetic cases, document holders, etc on sale.

Nordstrom's half yearly sale for Women and Children starts on Wednesday, May 21st! Typically the online sale will be up Tuesday night and in my experience is better than the in-store sale. I tend to pre-shop and put everything on my wish list that I like (not shopping bag) then sign in Tuesday night/Wednesday morning to see if any of it made the sale and shop from it as well as seeing what else they marked down.

New York and Co had a good sale going as well. I didn't find anything but my friend got quite a few tops and earrings there Friday. Looks like the sale is online too so shop thru those SR links.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the heads up!! I really could use the holder for the curling iron/ flat iron. Last time I threw it in the suitcase still pretty warm...probably not good idea! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

My friend bought 3 of them to use as gifts. I got one for myself and my mother cause I figured while its a great gift my friend will hit everyone with one before I could!
    Sunshine Rewards