Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long for the forum credit to appear?

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Well crud that is not what I wanted to hear. It should be tracking by cookie. Hmm. Maybe someone with a fresh idea can pop in.

Have you tried any of the new freebies within the last day or two? Did those credit for you?
    I did the paid click for the washer dryer and did the offer and got both credits a couple of days ago (it credited to my account the very same day the offer was put up - Monday I think). I dont do a ton of offers, but a few here and there and they eventually credit to me. I have a few pending that dont seem to want to go through lol but that seems to be normal. The forum credit just doesn't seem to want to credit me! lol

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Why don't you go ahead and file an account question trouble ticket and let them know what the issue is you are having? We don't really have a way on the forum to know what the problem is or to help you get the credit. If you file the TT then they can look at your account from there.
    Sunshine Rewards

mine posted immediately. I did update a few things along with put my id # in.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Why don't you go ahead and file an account question trouble ticket and let them know what the issue is you are having? We don't really have a way on the forum to know what the problem is or to help you get the credit. If you file the TT then they can look at your account from there.
    Ok I will do that. How do you do that?? lol! Sorry, I'm a newbie!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Actually I was just reading a previous post and thought of something. I think you have to go in to your profile for the forum and change something even if you change it and then change it back and then save it. Once you do that it should work. I just realized when I read that forum that those of us who already belonged had to make a change to our profile even if it is to change it and change it back before saving. This fools the system in to believing it is new so that the credit will trigger. Try that and see what happens.
    Sunshine Rewards