Thread: Logitech QuickCam from NewEgg--$9.99

Default Logitech QuickCam from NewEgg--$9.99

I know a lot of you have been mentioning not having any type of cameras. I just came across this one and it looks like a REALLY good deal. It's originally 79.99, marked down to 69.99, with a $10 off coupon code and then a $40 mail in rebate! Plus, you would get 1% back from us on the 69.99. I'm not sure how much regular shipping is, but 3 business day shipping is $5.99. This would make a good gift as well. But it ends SOON (Thursday).

Logitech QuickCam Communicate Deluxe- $9.99 (after MIR+promo code "WEBCAM51520") at Newegg.com, expires 5/22
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

anyone have experience w/ this company? there's a review on the newegg website that says they refuse to honor their rebates, so i'm going back & forth on whether i should purchase this.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    anyone have experience w/ this company? there's a review on the newegg website that says they refuse to honor their rebates, so i'm going back & forth on whether i should purchase this.
    I've had good luck with newegg. I would think that the review might just be from one unhappy person who possibly didn't follow the instructions on what to send in with the rebate or waited too long (I'm just assuming here I have no first hand knowledge of the situation) which happens a lot with rebates in general.
    Sunshine Rewards

Let me tell you something about NewEgg's customer service:
    I've purchased two cameras, a hard drive and an ipod radio thing through New Egg and been very happy.
    On black Friday, paypal was having a promotion that if you ordered through certain merchants using Paypal, you'd get 10% back as a rebate in January. I ordered my ipod thing. The fine print was that it was limited to a certain number of orders-and mine didn't qualify. I figured "Whatever, I got my SR credit." New Egg saw people were upset ovet this, and personally deposited the % in our paypal accounts BEFORE we would have gotten it via paypal.
    I recommend them highly.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I've also had great customer service with them. We've ordered several times and they were always great and fast shipping.
    Usually their one merchant I look at first.
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks everyone i assumed the rebate was through logitech, based on the reviewer's comments. i feel much better about purchasing through newegg now!