Thread: AT&T?

Default AT&T?

i bundled my cell and home phone service through at&t (formerly bellsouth) 3 years ago, and i'm in need of a new cell phone. i noticed SR has a cash back offer for new customers-is there anything for current customers who renew their service? mine is a almost a year overdue for renewal, lol.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 05-20-2008 at 06:46 PM. Reason: post was unclear

We bundle our land lines, long distance, internet and cell phones with AT&T. The only reason I have the long distance is that it gives me another discount and comes out being less that way. Never had an issue with any of the services.
    I like all of the services, but if something better came around I would switch. Comcast has a bundle now that looks good but it does not have the cell service.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

another bundler! cool i'm hoping there's some sort of SR offer/discount available-it'll make convincing DH that we need new phones easier, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    another bundler! cool i'm hoping there's some sort of SR offer/discount available-it'll make convincing DH that we need new phones easier, lol.
    Don't they send you offers for phone upgrades? We get them every year or two. We only go with the free phones (won't even use a rebate unless it's instant), but I just got a refurb Samsung slider that I need to activate.

And for the record I did that after checking the SR link and noted that it was only for new customers.

Anyway, if they have nothing for new customers, check your account to see if there are any free upgrade offers! That way it's EASY to convince DH to get something new.

Well, there is the activation fee, but that only is charged if you use the new SIM card...an AT&T employee or three told us that. And it's been true for us!

But I hope there's something for current customers, for SR and your SR balance's sakes.
    Sunshine Rewards

hehe, thanks! i haven't received any phone upgrade offers, but perhaps i should call and ask.

If nothing else can be worked out with SR, it can be worth it. Do you have online access to your account? We find offers there that are different than the mail we get from them.

But I have to back up a bit and say that we only use them for cells; internet and cable are with Comcast. So it might be different with them when you bundle.
    Sunshine Rewards