I made an order through Hanes.com on May 11, and it arrived on the 19th. For some reason they shipped each part of my order separately, which was odd, but hey, if they want to do that, go for it.

I got socks, a thin hoodie, another hoodie type of thing but a bit fancier, and a skirt with a foldover waist. I got a size bigger than I liked, but I had to be honest with myself, LOL. But they are all just a bit bigger than I need, so I'm back to not feeling too horrid. Yay for sizing like that.

I went through the links, and got their 15% offer, and their free shipping offer as well (it's actually on the site, if you create an account, and as soon as the original cost of my order hit $50 I got the free shipping), so that was really nice!!!

The credit hit my account and started pending well within the appropriate timeframe (but b/c I'm a nervous nelly it was a bit longer than I really like, but that was just a feeling, not anything that was appropriate for me to worry about "out loud"...I include that info just in case other nervous nellies order from them...I think it showed up on the 19th when it was delivered, actually), so that was good!

All in all, a good place to shop!